Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fragments {Things that make me smile}

My room is my sanctuary. There are things in it that make me smile, daily. I've decided to post a few of those things. Not all at once, as that would be a hauuuuge post, but in parts.

Part one: {For now}


My closest. Sure it's not Miley Cyrus' closet but it's filled with dresses. And that's enough for me.



The countless pictures on my wall; this one in particular. Three of my loves.


My Canon Camera, my baby. Endless smiles. The best gift i have ever, ever, ever gotten. The End.


Seeing this loverrly light every single night. Ohh sunshine.


That's it for now; have a beautiful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are more than welcome and greatly appreciated. If you wish to chat further, email me here: kat.schultz@hotmail.com