Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Not too much to say really...


..other than i bribed Alex to stand on the road and smile tonight because camera makes me happy. And happiness is what i need.


I then lol'd at this image and asked Alex why he was smiling like that...

K: What's that smile for?

A: When you have to demand so many photos of me, my cheek buds get so sore and my smile changes on its own.

K: Okay....................so when does your smile go back to normal?

A: Give it time, 5 minutes or so. *Massages face*

Literally, those words came from his mouth! A seven year old! Gah.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I LOVE these photos! The last one cracks me up every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny little things arent they? My 9year old is the same, a little monkey. x

    ReplyDelete

Any comments are more than welcome and greatly appreciated. If you wish to chat further, email me here: kat.schultz@hotmail.com