Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wed-nes-day.

Half way through the week. Thank. God.

It's hot, sticky and soo gross. Hurry up now weekend.

Um so, I'm having trouble taking shots indoors without my flash. I crank the ISO but thats pretty much all i know how to do. I have a Canon 400D, and i'm still trying to get my head around the settings. Whenever i try, my pictures aren't sharp like i want them and are so underexposed. Anyone got tips to help me out?

Anyway, bribed Alex tonight...got these...and some more...overall? I'm pretty happy with them.

Enjoy :)





2 comments:

  1. The expressions are just beautiful. All your work is amazing, keep it up..

    ReplyDelete

Any comments are more than welcome and greatly appreciated. If you wish to chat further, email me here: kat.schultz@hotmail.com