Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gypsy Heart

"Floating myself and my love from place to place, river to river and sea to sea I quietly wondered if I had a Gypsy Heart."

This shoot blew my expectations right out of the water.

Meet my two gypsies: Emily and Isabel.

Clothes provided by Karibu Boutique, styled by the lovely and talented Sally Marwe.











I love to do what I do. Please never let me change my mind.

Where is your heart today?

K xx

PS - I'd love, if you can, to head over to here and vote for my photo :) I will love you forever!

13 comments:

  1. These are simply stunning. I've been following your blog for about a year and a half and my have you grown as a photographer! You just keep getting better and better. Your work is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about you just radiates talent but love also. It shines through your work so much so that it is almost blinding. Big things will be yours so very soon. So glad we can be a part of watching it happen.

    With love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course they don't star my favourite model, but these are fabulous anyway....love them you clever girl xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work girl - love your light and dreamy processing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics! What's in my heart today? My mum. She died 5 years ago today. She was only 51. I miss her. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful , beautiful, beautiful. So much talent & so glad to see you get this far xoxo Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darlin' these could be on covers. You're a super talented young lady. Looking forward to the day i see you on TV and shooting for big magazines and i say 'i read that sweet girls blog for years.'

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. So amazing! you should totally be a photographer for models! your shoots always turn out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful photos! well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this style of photography. its very beautiful indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Any comments are more than welcome and greatly appreciated. If you wish to chat further, email me here: kat.schultz@hotmail.com