Thursday, February 2, 2012

Breathe Me.











Model: Mia Shepherdson (Finnesse)
Makeup and hair: Jessica Anne Makeup Artist


Hello, February.

You greet with me with such madness and force. When I thought last month was the busiest yet, I spoke to soon and was welcomed with greater chaos. But I take it on, and I make my own fate so everything I am doing is everything I want to be doing, and nothing more should be said.

So many exciting things to tell you all. I am literally jumping all over the place with energy, and so ready to show you what i have in store.

Happy 2nd day of the 2nd month. Speak soon.

XX

4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful...I love the intense colors and light you used.

    Your work is inspiring, and I can't wait to see more of it in the coming months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are INCREDIBEL. So so cool. I love the one of the model in the shadows, thankyou for sharing.

    Really excited to see what you have coming up....

    ReplyDelete

Any comments are more than welcome and greatly appreciated. If you wish to chat further, email me here: kat.schultz@hotmail.com